‘Be Compliant With Staff Training Requirements with Our Subscription Service!
- Affordable low monthly fee – as low as $60 per month! Other companies charge $99 per month! No set-up fee!
- Includes Caregiver, Dementia & Medication training. DSS regulations require dementia training for all care staff, even if you have no dementia residents. DSS also allows 16 on-the-job training hours to be completed in your facility to complete the minimum 40 hours required.
- Training is for new staff and existing staff to meet initial & annual continuing education requirements.
- Classes are completed on any internet connected device – including mobile devices!
- Certificates available immediately upon completion.
- Each online class is 2 hours, narrated by a qualified trainer, and includes an automated test.
- Multiple staff can take classes simultaneously.
- No books or CD to track, scratch or lose.
- Administrator or designated Team Leader can run reports on each staff’s progress.
- If regulations change, our training changes with it at no extra cost.
- Minimum 1 year commitment for less than 30 Users or minimum 2 year committment for 30 or more Users
- And we also include online CEU’s Administrators can use towards certificate renewal.
DSS has made ensuring that all staff are trained a top priority. Moreover, properly trained staff equals better resident care, more highly motivated staff , and may help you from losing resident and family lawsuits due to lack of training. Staff training is one of the more challenging aspects of operating an RCFE. Complete staff training classes have been curated by our experienced and credentialed instructors led by our CEO Jane van Perez, who is a CDSS approved vendor and a member of the CDSS administrators certification section advisory committee
Care Staff Training Requirements:
- 10 Hours – Training on ADL’s and Building & Fire safety/emergency response
- 4 Hours – Postural Supports, Restricted Conditions, and Hospice
- 6 Hours – Dementia Care (required even if you do not have any dementia residents)
- 20 Hours Total Required care staff training hours before working independently with residents
- 6 Hours – Additional Dementia training within the first 4 weeks of employment
26 Hours Total training above must be completed within the first 4 weeks of employment plus the 16 hours of on-the-job training you do in your facility completes the minimum 40 hours of DSS required training.
2016 Medication Staff Training Requirements:
Per the Health and Safety Codes 1569.69, training hours depends on the resident capacity of the facility. For staff assisting residents with self-administration of medications (“Medication Staff”), staff will complete 6 shadowing hours (16 hours for 16+ facilities) before assisting residents with self-administration of medications and complete an additional 4 (8 hours for 16+ facilities) classroom or online training hours within the first 2 weeks of employment. Medication Staff will also complete 8 hours each year thereafter.
Need more 120 Users? Call 714-747-0725 for special discounted pricing!
There are no reviews yet.