*** RCFE in a Box with Online Subscription Service***
- License Application – Part A and Part B with customized forms, Employee Handbook, Admission Package, House Rules & more . Click here to read what the License application product includes.
- Hospice Waiver Request – required to accept and retain Hospice residents
- Dementia Plan of Operation – a fast growing segment of seniors that keeps your RCFE full
- Unlimited Online 12 months – helps you compete required CEU’s
- Emergency Disaster Plan – Yep, it’s required
- OSHA Compliance Manual – required too
- RCFE Operations Manual – over 375 pages of Policies & Procedures
- Monthly Online Subscription Service (Billed separately. 5 Users is $60/mo, 10 Users is $100/mo, 15 Users $135/mo, 30 Users $210/mo – minimum 2 year term):
- Online Caregiver Staff Training – 14 hours required by DSS
- Online Medication Staff Training – 8 hours required by H&S Codes
- Online Dementia Staff Training – 12 hours required by DSS
- Unlimited Online access to all classes for Administrators CEU’s & CE’s for Nurses
- The advantage of the online subscription service instead of the staff training books: No need to purchase updated products as DSS Laws, Regulations & Policies change – online material will always be the latest; multiple users can take training at the same time rather than waiting for the CD to be available; can be taken on any internet connected device, including mobile devices!
Raymond J. Jarvis –
It has been a pleasure working with Jane and Bill from Assisted Living Education. We sent VITAS personnel to their RCFE training as well as retained them to partner with VITAS Hospice to deliver a series of day long CE trainings for the owners / operators / administrators in Contra Costa County.
The feedback from our RCFE and ALF referral sources has been fantastic. After the last event I received the following comment, “Title 22 is pretty dry material, but Jane makes learning fun and she uses great examples to support her teaching points.”
Our conference attendees have been very complementary about the knowledge and presentation skills displayed by Jane, and the attendance has increased at each of the first three events. I highly recommend Assisted Living Education for all educational needs.
Raymond J. Jarvis, Director of Market Development, Vitas Innovative Hospice