RCFE Policies & Procedures – Answers At Your Fingertips!
Our 375+ page RCFE Operations Manual is your answer guide to operating your company successfully and in compliance with California RCFE regulations. Get step by step policy and procedure guidance on service and operation. For example:
- How to complete an eviction letter that meets DSS requirements. Do it wrong & you start over losing time & money.
- Hospice Care – what are you responsible to do, what does Hospice do and how you get it done correctly.
- Bedridden Care Plan – What needs to be in your bedridden care plan for DSS and other agencies.
- Alzheimer’s residents – this high demand area requires specialized care. Learn what is required & how to do it.
- Medications – what do you do when your resident is temporarily away? Eye drops – can you assist?
- Activities – a number of choices for residents of varying abilities.
- Human Resources – interviewing tips, offer letters, garnishments, terminations & more.
- Admission Agreement – is yours out of date? New 2014 laws must be included for all current and new residents.
- Many more policies and procedures – too many to list.
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Business Operations
- Food Service
- Human Resources
- Physical Plant
- Resident Services
- The RCFE Operations Manual is comprised of 10 sections:
Each section then lists what is required and how you may do it. This includes many helpful forms that were created by nurses and administrators. Our manual provides a step-by-step policy and procedure process – get the answers you need to be compliant and successful in an easy and well organized manner. The RCFE Operations Manual is a valuable resource tool that your Administrator, Directors, owners/licensees and others to find answers on what to do and how to do it.