Now Available on your Mobile Device! Yes, its easier than ever to complete your online classes. Use your internet connected device, such as an iPad, iPhone or other smart phone or tablet device. And you can still use your laptop or desktop computer if you wish. Our online classes work with all major browsers, but google chrome works best.
Access to preselected online classes is for 90 days. Due to COVID restrictions, you are allowed to complete all 40 hours for certificate renewal online.
Fun, interactive, narrated and generally includes videos. We’ve skipped past the usual boring online classes to make it exciting and educational for you!
Certificate of Completion available immediately! Download your certificate as soon as you finish the class. You can also download your certificate anytime you have online access.
Begin, leave & finish when you want. Take any time, 24/7/365 right from your computer or mobile device. Complete at your own pace. And, you can leave the class and begin right where you left off – no need to start over!
Approved CEU’s/CE’s. All classes approved by the California DSS for RCFE & ARF continuing education credit. Many classes also approved for RN, LVN and Nursing Home CE’s too as shown is each class description !
41 hours available. Our 21 classes include all the required topics and hours to complete your 40 hour renewal requirement. You must complete all the assigned classes below except for the LGBT class. The LGBT class is only required if you have not taken it or cannot prove you have taken it in the past. The assigned classes are:
- Dementia Behavior Challenges – 2 hours
- Dining, Dementia & Dignity – 2 hours
- Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia – caregiving Part 1 – 2 hours
- Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia – caregiving Part 2 – 2 hours
- DSS Laws, Regulations & Policies 2021 – 2022 – 2 hours
- DSS Laws, Regulations & Policies 2019 – 2020 – 2 hours
- Working with Hospice – 2 hours
- Preparing for a Disaster – 2 hours
- Guidelines for Interviewing Legally – 2 hours
- LGBT Training – 1 hour
- Marijuana in LT Care – 1 hour
- Therapeutic Nutrition – 1 hour
- Caring for the Caregiver – Prevent Burnout – 2 hours
- Fall Prevention – 2 hours
- Infection Control – Keeping your Community Healthy – 2 hours
- Medication Training Part 1 – 2 hours
- Medication Training Part 2 – 2 hours
- Resident Common Diseases & Conditions – 2 hours
- Pain Management – 2 hours
- The Latest in Alzheimer’s Research – 2 hours
- Understanding Diabetes – 2 hours
- You’re Fired ! – 2 hours
That’s a total of 41 hours!